Friday, October 26, 2012

Burlap and Lace Wedding


This is a cake I was asked to make months before it's due date.


 The design and details changed a couple of times.

The flavors (Snickerdoodle, Italian Cream, and Red Velvet) were tasted and decided on with lots and lots of time to spare.



The only part I didn't like about this cake was how long I had to wait to make it.

When the day finally came, I had made it about two hundred times in my head.  It was a breeze and such a relief to actually get it out of my head and onto a cake.

Personalized for the bride and groom and their song...


Here is the Burlap and Lace Wedding Cake...




Best wishes to you both - for a long and happy marriage!



1 comment:

Meghan Moltz said...

Thank you so much! I know we kept changing things, but every change made it just perfect. A perfect cake from a perfect you. =)