Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Super Mario Birthday

This theme was really fun because I got to hash it out with another nephew of mine ... one well versed in the worlds of Super Mario.  It made my head swim!







All in buttercream.  I never put together that making cookies would help with the cakes, but it sure has.

Fortunately, I got to make cookies too!





If I remembered all the cool things these little peeps do, I'd list them in the description.  Unfortunately, I'm past the point of being able to remember all those sweet details.  I'd have to refer you to my smart little nephew for that one!

Have a good one!

1 comment:

Sarah. said...

You did such an amazing job! I live with my nephew (he's almost 7) and he is obsessed with Super Mario...I can't wait to show him these. He'll probably want his next birthday party to be Super Mario themed :) thanks for sharing!!