Monday, February 27, 2012

Hot Rod and Auto Repair Cookies

I got to make these for a local business as a grand opening gift!



I tell you what.  Making cookies for folks who "really like" something?  Very intimidating.

In this case, hot rods. 

 Ummmm.....

Grew up with two sisters, raising four boys with no idea what she's doing???  

Ummmmmm.....

Ok.  I'll give it a shot.  You never know, right?

So, I googled "Michael Westen".  He's got a pretty classy hot rod.  Then, I pulled a car off of the company's website for the other El Camino attempt.


And, in the end, they're eaten no matter what they look like.  So it's all good!

Here are the rest of the cookies.  My greatest relief came when my oldest nephew (whom I adore...as I do all my nieces and nephews..) looked at and successfully named correctly all the cookies.  He's an auto enthusiast, too.  Score, cookie maker!  :)


Hope y'all have a good one today!



No comments: