Monday, October 3, 2011

Halloween Cookies Part 1


So, since it's already October, and I've been pretty busy around here, I figure I'd better get these up before it's Christmas and I haven't posted a single pic!  It could happen...


Last year, I got into the swing of things very close to Christmas.  Close enough that I didn't think there was enough time to fully explore all the possibilities of cookies and cakes and goodies to decorate. 


So, I'm super excited about this year when I can get started in plenty of time to hit all the holidays and decorate to my little hearts content!  


Happy October, y'all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How much for a doz

Jonna // Thirty-One Consultant said...

Love the cookies! How much lead time do you need for an order? I have a Halloween party on the 15th and these are adorable!

Babcakes Bakery said...

Thank you for stopping by! I charge $15 for a dozen plus $10.95 USPS Flat Rate Medium Priority Mail shipping. I like to have at least a week notice so I can figure in enough time for the post office to deliver them on time. If you have more questions, feel free to email me at BabcakesBakery@yahoo.com!