Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Wedding Cake

I was given the distinct honor of creating a wedding cake for my very own sister.

I just can't tell you how cool it is that I get to say that.

Profoundly cool.


She wanted something simple with flowers to match the ones she was getting in her bouquet.


Peonies and calla lilies.

The hydrangeas were my own addition.  I feel better about life when I do things in odd numbers.

Whatever strangeness that is.


It took a good three days to get it all put together properly, but was worth every second.




I was also asked to make the groom's cake - he requested a pound cake with fresh berries - YUM.


Thank you, C. Lyn Photography for the beautiful pictures!

And thank you, Tyler and Jennifer Flynn for letting me do my thang for your party!



Love you guys!

3 comments:

Carol said...

That cake is just so beautiful! What lucky sisters you both are! (The groom is lucky too!)

Auntie Faye said...

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooove love love.

AƱaychayki! said...

Incredible! Incredible! Incredible!
Wedding cake, Bride, Groom, & You!