Thursday, May 19, 2011

Just a quick post

There's so much going on lately!  Birthday's are piling up all around - anyone know why there are so many May birthdays?  November birthdays make sense as you can track it back to Valentine's Day.  But May tracks back to September.  I just don't get it.

Anyway!  I've got a wedding cake coming up next weekend, cookies on the list for this weekend, quite literally in the middle of two orders for cupcakes totaling around 100 cupcakes (quite the kitchen I've got right now!) and kiddos who love to support and encourage me....

Which brings me to my picture.



My sweet children who are mostly patient with me and cooperative see me making all these goodies...that are outbound.  They are all firm believers that every meal (including breakfast) should be accompanied by dessert.  Ironically, there are not often baked sweets to go along with their theory.  So one night, after a very sincere request for dessert (after dinner), I had to think fast.  So my #3 and I made these no bake cookies together.  Fun, easy and they didn't even make it to the cooling off phase.  Disappeared quickly.  The surest sign of something that the whole family loves.  Plus it's a classic.  And gluten free.  And could be made sugar free to, I think.  I'll have to research that one.

Here's your recipe...

Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies

Y'all have a great Thursday!

No comments: