Friday, April 1, 2011

Sweet Cinnamon Scones


I tell you what.  Scones?  Delicious.

Incredibly frustrating to work with.

They're super crumbly before they're baked.  And they're supposed to be.  But man oh man.

Here are some Sweet Cinnamon Scones I attempted.  I definitely need practice with these. 

If you are curious what the recipe is (and what they're really meant to look like, here is the recipe and a picture for you.)

I wasn't sure about these because they had cinnamon chips (like chocolate chips) in them.  Never had those before, but what fun is baking if you don't try new things??

They turned out delicious.  Really really good.

So attempt successful.  Now to practice a little more...

1 comment:

Carol said...

I've only made scones once and they turned out to be a bunch of big crumbs--delicious crumbs though. Maybe I'll give it another shot. :)