Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Baker's Choice!

If there is one thing I'm a HUGE fan of, it's variety.  

Boxes of chocolates?  SOOO FUN!!

So, when I got an order for a half dozen jumbo cupcakes in a variety of flavors, 

well... I may have over done it.

Boxed and ready!

Fresh Strawberry Filled Classic Vanilla Cake with Vanilla Buttercream Icing

Cream Cheese filled Red Velvet Cake with Vanilla Buttercream Icing

Whipped Ganache filled Valhrona Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Buttercream Icing

Cream filled Classic Vanilla Cake with Vanilla Buttercream Icing

Cream Filled Red Velvet Cake with Cream Cheese Icing

Raspberry filled Kahlua Fudge Cake with Chocolate Buttercream Icing

Yeah.  Well, I had a LOT of fun.

1 comment:

Carol said...

It's a good thing you don't live close to me. I'd have to sample every one of those!